Here are a few tips to help you understand what we can offer at the moment:
- Orders can be placed in advance to ensure items are saved for you or you can come to the farm as normal to buy meat over the counter.
- If you do place an order, collection is best after 10am & before 5pm, afternoons are usually quieter!
- Orders can be placed by email or by phone, if there is no answer, we are simply busy with the animals, leave your name & number slowly so we can return your call asap
- When ordering by email, please include the amounts of each item you would like, we do not offer any pre packed items
It is best that your email order includes:
- Full name
- A list of the items and quantities you would like, for example:
2x6 cumberland sausages
3x4 Pork burgers
1 Lamb Shoulder
(We can offer a quote for you order but cannot give exact prices due to all joints being cut by hand, burgers and sausages are also made by hand.
This means all weights and sizes will vary slightly therefore altering the price)
- Ordering sausages in 3's (9, 12, 18, 21 etc) does speed up the preparation time for us.
- During poor weather one person is allowed in the shop at a time to reduce contact and avoid confusion....You can stand outside the shop door enjoying the sunshine and fresh air on nicer days!
- Please use the driveway car park to leave the front of the shop for people to keep 2 metres apart if waiting and for anyone with disabilities to park there instead.
- We do take cash and card payments other than American Express
- A pricelist can be sent to you to help with item names and orders if you ask via email.
Please bare with us during this difficult current situation
In our butchers shop & on the farm we are all working very hard to keep everything running as smoothly as possible, thank you.
If you are going out for a walk PLEASE KEEP DOGS ON THE LEAD when crossing any farm ground and stay to marked footpaths, animals are vulnerable all year round but especially now with young at foot.
PLEASE AVOID fields with young livestock!
Please BAG & BIN any dog feaces, it is vital.
(For example - a worm found in the faeces (Not eliminated by most worm treatments) results in miscarriages of calves during late pregnancy if ingested by cows)
Please stay to the paths and close all footpath gates when you have used them. It is the home of livestock, just like us, they appreciate a bit of peace and quiet each day.